Black bear eating from my apple tree, August night, 2012

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Off to Birdwatch and Collect Shells

Just a quick note--I'm going to be in lovely Sanibel, Florida for a few days, relaxing, visiting "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, and walking America's foremost shelling beach, searching for treasures. While my ecrater web site/store is closed for the week, my Etsy web site/store is open for holiday shopping, and I've just restocked the shelves with art. Please note that all orders placed from 5 PM (Mountain Time) today, Saturday, December 8, through Friday, December 14, will be processed and shipped on Saturday, December 15. Shipments from my studio to the lower 48 states generally take a maximum of three days to arrive. If your order is being sent directly to someone else as a gift, please be sure to use the "Notes" field when you place the order to let me know what message you'd like me to write to the recipient.

Best wishes of the season! Will soon be hanging out with the manatees and the gators.



No comments:

Post a Comment