Black bear eating from my apple tree, August night, 2012

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday: Dollar Stretcher Tips

This week's "good news" is something we can all use--some tips on saving MONEY! I happen to subscribe to the e-newsletter "Dollar Stretcher Tips," and I love getting these hints in my e-mail box every week. Not only do I often learn some new use for something I'd ordinarily throw away, but I also find out secrets to saving $$ from people all over the country. A few of my own personal tips have been published, and if you sign up, yours can be too. (And when you submit a tip, you're entered in a drawing to win $100.00.)

I'm sure many people out there have a tip or two to share. Check out their site. In addition to the "tips," the bloggers at Dollar Stretcher have a wealth of info for you about all kinds of money-saving strategies. It's worth an hour of your time exploring the site if you end up "making" money (by saving!) in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment